Are you employed in the education sector, a correctional officer, or a first responder?
Just a kid/Redheaded Boy
I'm just a kid.
Is refinancing right for you? Try our calculator and see what you could be saving.Try it Now
Old Guy with pipe
When I was your age we walked through 10 miles of snow to get a mortgage!
Naked bike ride. Totes awesome. Stay weird, Portland.
Our Clients Love Us
"We wanted a forever home large enough for our growing family."
- Mary & Sean, Homeowners
Find The Right Loan Program For You!
- Requires lower debt-to-income ratios
- Requires higher credit scores
- A variety of options regarding loan term and other variables
- Down payment can be as little as 3.5%
- Upfront and Annual Mortgage Insurance must be obtained
- Highest cost of Mortgage Insurance when compared to all other loan types
- Require no money down
- Minimally impacted by credit issues
- Mortgage insurance varies based on the borrower’s specific eligibility
- Adjustible or fixed rate.
- Low down payment
- Purchase or refinance
- $695 credit toward loan processing
- Free credit report & analysis
- Zero down financing options
- Get a cash advance or a monthly disbursement
- Outstanding principle owed will increase each year
- No monthly mortgage payment
- Improve the interest rate compared to your prior loan
- Higher interest rate
- 203k Loan options available
- New home construction
- Construction only loans available
- Construction to permanent available
- Guarantees payment of your loan on your behalf if you fail to repay
- Subsidized by the state of Oregon
- Reduce your transaction fees or receive a lower interest rate on your loan
- Finance a home improvement or an educational advance
- Interest paid on these loans may be tax deductible
- Very few lenders are offering Second Mortgages
- Fixed rate term of either 15 or 30 years
- Only available in specified low-density population areas
- Restricts the borrower from owning another property
- Available even if you owe more on your house than it is worth
- Refinance if your house is under water
- Must be current on the mortgage with a good payment history in the past year
- Create your dream home instead of buying someone else’s
- The loan amount is based on future assessed value of home
- Take advantage of properties in great locations that need renovation
- Over 90% of owner-occupied homes qualify
- First-time and move-up homebuyers are eligible
- Single-family, condos, investment, second-homes
- Buyers must not have owned a home in the previous three years.
- Buyers must meet income and purchase price restrictions.
- Buyers must intend to use the new home as a primary residence.
- Lock in your rate while you shop for a home
- Lock in your rate while you sell your home
- Lock in your rate while your home is under construction
- Save up to $500 in reduced Lender Fees for qualified Teachers and First Responders
- Can be combined with Down Payment Assistance which permits gift funds to be used for 100% of the home purchase down payment