Options Financial Residential Mortgage is committed to providing our clients with options that are tailored to meet their needs. We are here to support you in your efforts toward successfully owning real estate as a home, a vacation spot, or an investment.
There are many loan options available, each one distinctive from the others. We invite you to click through the loan options that apply and appeal to your needs, or give us a call. We would love to aid you in strategically selecting your most successful loan.
Click on the loan programs below to get a closer look.
If you can dream it, you can make it a reality. With our Dream Home Renovation program, you can buy the property that needs some renovation. Learn more
- Create your dream home instead of buying someone else’s
- The loan amount is based on future assessed value of home
- Take advantage of properties in great locations that need renovation
Gift funds can help with 100% of your down payment. With our Home Buyers Gift Advantage program, you can use gift funds for your entire down payment. Learn more
- For purchase of primary residence
- Gift funds may be provided by relative, partner, non-profit group, or employer
Self-employed borrowers can qualify for a mortgage loan with supporting bank statement documentation with our Income Solutions program. Learn more
- Minimum FICO – 660
- Max DTI- 45%
- Max LTV- 75%
Welcome to the 18-day Close with your offer backed by the purchasing power of a full loan approval. Learn more
- Over 90% of owner-occupied homes qualify
- First-time and move-up homebuyers are eligible
- Single-family, condos, investment, second-homes
At Options Financial Mortgage our mission is to give all our clients the power of knowing by presenting all the options available when it comes to purchasing or refinancing a home. Learn more
- Buyers must not have owned a home in the previous three years.
- Buyers must meet income and purchase price restrictions.
- Buyers must intend to use the new home as a primary residence.
Lock your rate and secure peace of mind. With our SecureLock programs, you can lock in today’s competitive rates while you shop for a home, sell your home, or while your home is under construction. Learn more
- Lock in your rate while you shop for a home
- Lock in your rate while you sell your home
- Lock in your rate while your home is under construction
A competitive advantage on the home you are listing. With our Seller’s Edge program, attract more buyers and sell your home faster by offering closing cost credits. Learn more
- Combine with our SecureLock Program, so that you can lock the interest rate on your next home purchase even before a new property is identified or built*
A mortgage program dedicated to saving our selfless teachers and first responders a little money on their home loans. Learn more
- Save up to $500 in reduced Lender Fees for qualified Teachers and First Responders
- Can be combined with Down Payment Assistance which permits gift funds to be used for 100% of the home purchase down payment